At Concrete Bath.com we focus providing high quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service are our top priorities. We want you to be satisfied with your experience with our company, so please carefully review all of our Terms and Conditions before placing your online order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly by any of the following methods:
6557 Garden Rd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
Toll Free: (888) 869-9153
CONDITIONS OF USE:
By using this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below:
Payment Terms & Terms of Sale:
- All Orders are subject to Concrete Bath.com’s express, written approval and/or execution of a fully executed written agreement, as applicable.
- All credit card transactions are processed in U.S. dollars.
- Concrete Bath.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards, checks and wire transfers. If paying by check or wire transfer, the order will not be processed until the check or wire transfer clears.
- Concrete Bath.com will process payment for approved orders received on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
- Payment is due in full at the time of purchase. Orders will not be processed and Products will not be manufactured and delivered unless and until payment in full is received. The customer agrees that all Products shall remain property of Concrete Bath.com until payment in full is received.
- Prices listed online are subject to change without notice.
- Concrete Bath.com is not obligated to pay for labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any Product.
- The re-sale of Concrete Bath.com’s Products without Concrete Bath.com’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Many of Concrete Bath.com’s Products are subject to State and Federal copyright and trademark laws. The Client shall not take any actions that would violate any of Concrete Bath.com’s copyrights, trademarks, artisan liens, or other applicable common law or statutory rights.
- Any custom molds or custom items manufactured and paid for by the Client are property of Concrete Bath.com and shall remain property of Concrete Bath.com throughout the Project and after completion of the Project. The Client agrees that it does not have any ownership rights in or to such molds or custom items, nor shall they be entitled to them whether or not the project is completed or cancelled for any reason.
Errors & Omissions:
- While we do our best to ensure that the pricing and product information on our website is accurate, occasionally typographical and informational errors occur. We apologize for any inconsistency, but reserve the right not to fulfill orders based on incorrect pricing or other information on all print or electronic media.
Sales Tax Policy:
- Unless a current resale certificate is provided for the state in which the work is being delivered to, Concrete Bath.com is required to collect sales tax for residential and commercial orders shipped within the State of Florida. Orders shipping to a location outside of the State of Florida are not subject to sales tax, subject to certain exceptions.
- If the Order requires Concrete Bath.com to deliver the Product to the Project Location (not utilizing third party ground or freight carrier services), Concrete Bath.com is required to charge and collect sales tax at the sales tax rate applicable in the State in which the Product is being delivered.
- If Concrete Bath.com is installing a product that qualifies as a capital improvement, then sales tax will not apply, provided the Client provides Concrete Bath.com with the applicable Capital Improvement exemption form for the state in which the product is being installed (FL - ST-8)
- If you are placing an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization please call Concrete Bath.com at 561.907.6485 and provide a true copy of your organization’s state tax-exempt status. The organization or individual name on the Order and form of payment must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. Concrete Bath.com does not accept federal tax exemption certificates.
Cancellation & Return Policy:
- Since all of Concrete Bath.com’s products are custom made to order, cancellations, returns, or exchanges of any products are not permitted.
- If Concrete Bath.com delivers a product that you did not order, you must notify us within five (5) business days from the date of receipt of the product. We will arrange for you to ship the product back to us in its original crate. Concrete Bath.com will pay for all shipping expenses and will deliver the correct product as soon as possible.
- After production has begun, changes to orders usually are not possible. Concrete Bath.com will attempt to accommodate Client requests to change orders, but additional charges may be incurred and Concrete Bath.com reserves the right to reject such requests in its sole discretion.
Shipping & Damaged Merchandise:
- Items are shipped via Ground Service or Freight Carrier depending on size and weight.
- Items are sent Standard Shipping unless the customer requests a faster form of shipment prior to making their purchase online. Additional charges will be applied to the total invoice and may be charged separately from the initial product purchase to the customer’s credit card.
- Items shipped to customers outside of the United States of America may be subject to customs, brokerage import or other tariff fees. The customer is responsible for and shall pay all such fees. Contact Concrete Bath.com prior to purchase for a shipping estimate. If the customer does not contact Concrete Bath.com prior to purchase, all such additional charges and fees shall be billed separately from the initial product purchase to the customer’s credit card.
- Concrete Bath.com, is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge of any kind incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.
- All samples and Vessel Sinks will be sent via United Parcel Service (UPS), Federal Express (FedEx) or DHL. If the Client is ordering multiple quantities, the shipment(s) may be sent on a pallet(s) via freight carrier with curb side delivery.
- Items shipped via United Parcel Service or Federal Express delivery may not require a signature. However, if a signature is requested, please thoroughly inspect the contents of all packages for damage BEFORE signing for the delivery. Please be aware that once you sign for a package, ownership of the item is transferred to you; your signature also confirms that you have inspected the item and that it is in good condition. Damage to the packaging or to the product(s) must be immediately reported to the carrier. Please also notify Concrete Bath.com immediately (within 24 hours) of the damage so that we can start the claims process. Claims made after this 24 hour window may be denied. Save ALL packaging and products for the carrier to inspect (potentially at a later date) until you are given further instructions. You may be required to send photos of the damaged product or send the damaged product back to Concrete Bath.com.
- Failed Delivery Attempts - Most carriers such as UPS or Fedex make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier may return the package to the main terminal or to Concrete Bath.com. The customer will be billed for any additional charges incurred, including the cost to re-send the product(s).
- All Concrete Bath.com’s products other than those listed above under "Ground Service" will be shipped on a pallet(s) via freight carrier. For residential deliveries, the freight company will normally contact you 24-48 hours in advance to notify you of a projected delivery window of time and will typically require you to be present at the time of delivery. Concrete Bath.com is not responsible for setting up this appointment. Missing a delivery may result in an extra delivery charge that must be paid by the customer.
- Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) curbside. The definition of curbside will vary depending on the location and set up of your home or business. This may mean that the crate will be left in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway or in the parking lot. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver. It is your responsibility to move the crate from that drop off location to its final location. For larger items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate off of the truck and also to help you bring the product(s) into your home. The driver will not bring the crate(s) into your garage or home or assist you in opening the crate(s).
- Due to the size of a freight carrier's lift gate, concrete products over 7' 5" long purchased for a residence will need to be shipped to a local White Glove or Moving Company. This company should have the ability to receive the crate via a fork lift or loading dock and then deliver it to the Client's home in a truck that has a ramp or others means of successful delivery. The Client is responsible to find, contact and pay the receiving company directly and provide Concrete Bath.com with the address and contact information of where to send the crate(s) to. Concrete Bath.com will not be liable for any damage done to the product(s) once it is received and signed for by the White Glove or Moving Company. This is not a requirement for residential and commercial locations that have a forklift on site or for commercial locations that have a loading dock.
- As with all deliveries, please thoroughly inspect the contents of all packages for damage BEFORE signing the delivery receipt. Please be aware that once you sign for a package, ownership is transferred to you; your signature confirms that you have inspected the shipment and that it is in good condition. Damage to the packaging or to the product(s) must be immediately reported to the carrier and noted on the Bill of Lading. Notify Concrete Bath.com immediately (within 24 hours) of the damage so that we can start the claims process. Claims made after this 24 hour window may be denied. Save ALL packaging and products for the carrier to inspect (potentially at a later date) until you are given further instructions. You may be required to send photos of the damaged product or send the damaged product back to Concrete Bath.com.
Delivery by Concrete Bath.com:
- If Concrete Bath.com and Client arrange for Concrete Bath.com to deliver the project to the project location (instead of shipping via third party ground or freight carrier), Concrete Bath.com will contact the Client at least 24 to 48 hours in advance to schedule a delivery date during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding legal holidays). Upon completion of delivery, the Client will execute a product approval form.
- Concrete Bath.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damage done to the project caused by anyone who is not a Concrete Bath.com employee or sub-contractor, including homeowners, designers, contractors, or their respective employees, servants, or agents.
- Client shall provide Concrete Bath.com with a sufficient and safe means of access to allow delivery of the product to its final location at the project Site. It is Client’s responsibility to secure in advance any approvals from building management that may be required to effect delivery and to measure and confirm that the physical dimensions of available freight elevators, loading and unloading areas, hallways, door frames, and the like, are sufficient to accommodate the product.
- In the event Client is unable to provide sufficient or safe access for delivery of the product to its final location at the project Site, Client shall designate a secure location at or near the project site to which the product may be delivered by Concrete Bath.com. Concrete Bath.com shall have no further liability with respect to delivery of the product. If the product cannot be delivered for any reason, or if Concrete Bath.com is required to arrange for re-delivery of the product, Client shall be responsible for and shall pay all additional charges incurred thereby.
- Client authorizes Concrete Bath.com to take and retain photographs of the Project upon completion of the delivery. These photographs shall be the property of Concrete Bath.com, and the Client understands and agrees that Concrete Bath.com may utilize such photographs in the course of its continuing business operations, and its print and electronic media, including its promotional and advertising materials. Client shall not have any ownership or other rights in such photographs or in their subsequent use.
Durability & Appearance of Products:
Chipping/Scratching - Concrete is a very durable material, but may chip if struck with another hard object. Scratches may form on your surface if a sharp or rough object is dragged across the concrete. Minor scratches can be filled in with a wax or Pledge. Concrete Bath.com is not responsible for repairing or replacing any products that are chipped or scratched after delivery is completed.
Cracking - Cracks can form in concrete from stress, movement, shrinkage, weather (freeze-thaw), or abuse to the product. Hairline surface cracks may develop and are considered acceptable in the concrete industry as they are not signs of a structural failure. Concrete Bath.com is not responsible for repairing or replacing any products that develop or sustain hairline cracks.
Staining - Our concrete has a topical sealer applied for water and stain resistance (left in its natural state, unsealed concrete is porous and will stain). All sealers used on our concrete products are food safe and are designed to withstand normal use in kitchens, baths and floors. Highly acidic products such as lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, wine, soda, tomatoes, bananas, pumpkins/gourds, etc., perfumes, colognes, and cleaners or soaps that contain vinegar or citric acids, and other harsh chemicals or solvents such as acetone, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, etc. should be avoided or cleaned off of your concrete surface as soon as possible. These substances may “eat” through the sealer, leaving a light hazing, and could possibly expose or stain your concrete. There are of course other items and products that may damage your sealer. We have tested against the most typical, but please use standard precautions to keep your concrete protected. Staining can also occur if the sealer is compromised (e.g. cutting on it, using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, etc.). Concrete Bath.com is not responsible for repairing or replacing any products that develop stains after delivery is completed.
Product Appearance & Variation - Concrete Bath.com’s concrete products are made by hand using natural materials and therefore all products will vary in color, size, appearance, and texture. Concrete products may also show particles of sand, fiber, colorant or Portland cement in various areas. Fill holes on the surface, edges, and inside of integral sinks will have a different shade or tone of color than the root concrete color. These variations are not considered a defect but rather a desirable characteristic. Approved color samples may vary from the finished product Concrete Bath.com has limited control over the outcome of each product, and is therefore not responsible for replacing or repairing products due to these variations.
Product Image Disclaimer - Concrete Bath.com tries to provide the most accurate images available. However, due to variations in computer monitors and the various settings for both brightness and contrast, we cannot guarantee that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it will appear in the physical world. The same holds true for all printed materials as well due to variations in the printing process. We do offer color samples and reference colors to help reduce this discrepancy.
Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Exclusive Remedies:
CONCRETE BATH.COM warrants that its Products shall perform in a good and workmanlike manner in accordance with applicable standards; comply with any applicable laws, rules or regulations; and not violate or infringe upon any presently issued patent or copyright of any third party.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE CONCRETE BATH.COM’S ONLY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS, AND ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CLIENT ONLY AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Concrete Bath.com’s sole responsibility under this Agreement shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its own expense, of any non-conforming CONCRETE BATH.COM Products provided hereunder and discovered by the Client and reported to CONCRETE BATH.COM within one (1) month from the date of delivery to the Client. This warranty does not include or cover 1) hairline cracks in the concrete, 2) damage caused during installation or due to incorrect installation, 3) damage caused by incorrect cleaning or care, 4) damage caused by incorrect use, 5) damage caused by acts of abuse to the products such as scratches, chips, stains, or other markings/damage, or 6) damage caused by drilling into or attempting to alter the product from the way in which it was received, or 7)improper measurements or option selections provided to Concrete Bath.com for custom fabrication. CONCRETE BATH.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR OTHER RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CLIENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ALLEGEDLY CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, ANTICIPATORY PROFITS, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Governing Law: Concrete Bath.com and the Client agree that this Contract shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of laws principles. The Client consents to the jurisdiction of courts located within the State of Florida to resolve any disputes that may arise between Concrete Bath.com and the Client.
A. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provisions are, to that extent, deemed omitted, but this Agreement and the remainder of its provisions shall otherwise remain in effect.
B. No provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, amended or modified by either party, unless such waiver, amendment or modification is in writing and signed by the parties.
C. The waiver of one default under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of subsequent or similar defaults.
D. CLIENT EXPRESSLY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN THE EVENT EITHER PARTY BRINGS A LEGAL ACTION TO ENFORCE RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR TO RESOLVE ANY OTHER MATTES IN DISPUTE THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN CLIENT AND CONCRETE BATH.COM.
E. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL SUPERSEDE AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL PROPOSALS, CLIENT PURCHASE ORDERS OR ANY OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. RECEIPT BY THE CLIENT OF PRODUCTS HEREUNDER SHALL BE DEEMED CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF CLIENT'S AGREEMENT THAT THE PURCHASE, USE AND POSSESSION OF CONCRETE BATH.COM’S PRODUCTS IS GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Concrete Bath.com, its members, employees, and affiliates, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of any of Concrete Bath.com’s products, or any damages that may be caused thereby.
Collection of Information:
Concrete Bath.com collects personally identifiable information, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. We will occasionally send you newsletters via email or mail to inform you of new products or special offers. At your request, we will remove you from our mailing list at any time. Phone numbers will only be used to contact you in regards to the order that you have placed and may be provided to the Shipping company to arrange for delivery. Concrete Bath.com does not sell or assign any personally identifiable information that it receives to any third parties.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security:
Be assured that all of your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) will have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information: